San Francisco Taxi Workers Alliance / AFL-CIO Member Benefits
Becoming a member of the alliance means you are part of an AFL-CIO union dedicated to the long-term interests of Taxi Workers and the health of the taxi industry. Every member increases our strength and thereby our ability to be a representative of industry workers in matters of regulation, systems and procedures, or policy at the SFMTA, SFO, CPUC and state legislators. The SFTWA seeks to empower the fight against corruption and exploitation in the taxi industry, financial or otherwise.
Your membership also includes the following benefits for you and your family:
- DeltaCare USA Dental care eligibility
- Dublin Insurance Services individual / family Vision Service Plan eligibility
- Assistance with Workers Compensation information and filing
- Counseling and advocacy for members in resolving issues/grievances/problems at SFO
- Information and assistance to members who have been called before, or have an issue with, the SFMTA
- Information to assist members with options available for resolving/disputing various citations
- Access to members only areas of SFTWA.org including the Conference Calendar
If you are a member and would like information about any of these benefits, please contact the SFTWA at:
415-864-8294 or email your request to email@example.com.